Hi everyone and welcome to the beginning of the holiday season here on Allison In Wonderland! I’m so excited to be able to share my first gift guide post with you today! Throughout the rest of the post, I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite gift ideas (of all different price ranges) for the woman in your life, whether it be your mom, your sister, a best friend, or a significant other. I hope you enjoy!
1. DIY Spa Package. This idea is so easy! Just head to Lush (or your favorite bath and body store) and pick out a few items; you can’t go wrong! Grab a bath bomb, a bubble bar, and your favorite lib scrub scent and you’re good to go. She’ll love it!
2. A baking kit and recipe box. This idea is for the woman in your life who is always in the kitchen, making something delicious! Rifle Paper Co. has gorgeous recipe boxes that can beautifully accompany a winter-themed baking kit! You can find a relatively inexpensive baking kit at Target or Walmart. All you need are some cute, festive cookie cutters and a dough roller and your girl is set!
3. A blanket and a candle. I have to say, this idea is the easiest (and the coziest) out of all of them! If you know that she loves to snuggle up for movie marathons, this is the gift for her. Find the perfect comfy blanket and a winter-scented candle and your gift is complete!
4. Jewelry! This one’s a given. Most girls love getting jewelry during the holidays but make it a little funky this year! Try to pick out items that are a bit different than things she usually gets and that will be really special to her, like this ring and earring set from High Point Supply Co.! Another jewelry company that I absolutely love is The Makery! Everything is handmade and her pieces are just beautiful. Some of my favorites for the holiday season is this fern necklace, these wishbone studs, and an opal ring! All of them are under $30 and will add so much to your holiday outfits. If you decide to order from The Makery, enter allisoninwonderland at the checkout where it says “apply shop coupon code” to get 15% off your order! What a deal!
5. Letterboards! I think this is such a neat Christmas gift! Letterboards have really become trendy this past year and it’s the perfect gift for the interior design-minded girl. If you purchase this board from Letterfolk, you get the board plus 290 characters (letters and numbers) so you’ll be able to write out whatever you want! It’s the perfect apartment/home accessory!
If you purchase a candle or jewelry (or anything!) from High Point Supply Co., enter allisoninwonderland at the spot at checkout that says “enter affiliate code here” in red. By doing this, we can give towards ending the injustice of human trafficking and shop for a cause!
That’s all for this gift guide, I hope you got some creative ideas! I recently shared some more gift ideas on CandidlyKeri’s blog, so be sure to check out her site as well! Next week will be a Holiday Gift Guide for: HIM, so be sure to check back if you’re looking for the perfect gift idea for the man in your life. Have a great week!